Pages

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the laura lehan photography blogsite! I am so glad that you stopped by! This blog serves as my blog and website all in one. It is here that you can enjoy my latest work and learn a little bit more about me, my new business and most of all, my love of photography!

Photography has always been a passion of mine and hopefully this is evident in the images on this page! I would define my photographic style as modern elegance meets vintage romance. There may actually even be a little bit of recklessness and even wild abandon mixed in there too!

I am always looking for new clients and ideas. So if you are interested in scheduling a shoot, have any questions or fun new ideas, please email me at lauralehan@hotmail.com.

Don't forget to become a follower, so that you can receive emails when I update my blog! Or you can just obssessively stalk it daily. I mean, whatever you want to do, who am I to judge?

Cheers,



Friday, June 11, 2010

aimee + tim (+ aidan) | rochester engagment + family photographer

I went down to Rochester to meet with Aimee, Tim and their adorable son, Aidan, to make engagment/family photographs! They brought me on a tour of downtown Rochester and then out the Windy Acres Farm, where they will be getting married at later this month. I had a wonderful time getting to know them and hearing about the plans for their special day. Aidan helped me out by helping to give me silly face ideas! I had a blast and I can't wait for your special day!














6 comments:

  1. These look wonderful! Thank you so much!

    We can't wait for our wedding (two more weeks... where has the time gone?!). Aiden is so excited to see you again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing!!!! What a talented photographer. Of course having such good looking subjects doesn't hurt either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Can't wait for the wedding. Love Aiden's many expressive faces.

    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! You look amazing Aimee! Timmy and Aiden are too cute! Aiden is like a burst of happiness, I cannot stop smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so good. Aimee you are so pretty and the boys look nice as well. I can not wait to see all of the pictures and the ones for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. t-minus 12 days!!! trying so hard to contain myself!!! so so so so so soooo HAPPY for the Kline family and soon to be Mrs. Kline :)

    ReplyDelete